PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Personal Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Personal Information to: Communicate with you; When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). For our remarketing purposes we ads products from companies such us: Google, Facebook, Linkedin, HotJar.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Facebook Pixel to power our internal analytics. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
YOUR RIGHTS If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
DATA RETENTION When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
CONTACT US For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
BrainForge IT Software & Consulting Sp. z o. o al. Kasztanowa 3a-5, Wrocław, DS, 53-125 Wrocław, al. Kasztanowa 3a-5, Poland
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect? Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address,phone number,etc.)
- Data collected by third party tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Linkedin Pixel
How do we collect your data? You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place a quote for estimation
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies. Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data? Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and service swe think you might like.
- Display personalised ads.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. When Our Company processes your order,it may send your data to and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data? Our Company securely stores your data on our servers. Our Company will keep your data for 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Marketing Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for rmarketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact: [email protected]
What are your data protection rights? Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access- You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate.You also have the right to request OurCompany to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you,under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]