What issues did they need to solve?
- extra hours spent on research and looking for new actors who could fit the particular role and requirements
- exhausting work planning and actors categorizing systems
- not clear view of work schedule; large amount of Excel files hard to understand and use
- numerous mistakes rooted in a non-automatic search system
- employees spending time on repetitive tasks, routine and tedious activities instead of creative and profitable errands
Automatization was the main goal.
We’ve built a great tool for scaling organizations. We have added several new features, which can create personalized offers without compromising privacy.
What does the platform do for the agency?
- builds collaborative workflows
- creates lists of potential actors
- filters and selects potential candidates regarding clients’ needs.
What did we take care of?
Creating the system integrated with the Web app. The system is reachable in many variations, making the brand and its system easier to find by their potential, new clients.
Containing the database enriched in additional qualitative data. In any kind of industry, one detail can ruin or grace the final product or result. One important piece of data may affect the company’s profit. The database offers a complete overview of the potential candidates’ features.
Enabling multiple filtering options with negative screening. Thanks to many filters and search options for negative screening, the agency may search for the smallest details, traits, and features of the potential candidate. It lets them save time and money on a research phase. Using exclusion lists for example knowing that for this particular role a person with blue eyes will not fit well.
Taking care of all sensitive and personal data of actors in a database. We care for cyber security. All the data and information of candidates are safe in our management data system. Personal data, sensitive information, and other requirements are stored in the highly protected and secured database, in accordance with the rules of the GDPR.
Thanks to custom-made technology, we delivered a solution that:
- shortens employees’ work time spent on research in terms of new actors
- is innovative thanks to processes’ automatization
- has an intuitive interface
- has low entry barriers
- lets new employee onboarding become brief
- has a fully automatic, modern work system
- keeps sensitive information and data safe
- is focused on the policy of cyber security
- provides the complexity of new solutions in a plain, simple and understandable version
We have implemented modern technologies which make the database run seamlessly.
What technologies did we use for this project?
These are our top 3 trusted technologies. Based on other projects' experiences we have worked through many techniques, systems, programs, and technologies. Our choice is based on autopsy.
- Frontend: Vue
- Backend: Node js
- Database: MongoDB
How does our help influence the agency’s business?
It reduced the agency employee's time by filtering, selecting the correct profiles, and exporting them to their clients afterward.
But this is not everything, because thanks to our solution:
- employees have more time for more demanding tasks
- the system is clear and understandable for all workers which make their work condensed, smart and quick
- the margin of error is decreasing regarding new actors’ offers
- the monthly profits and quality of the services are increasing
Can you relate to the above agency’s problems? Do you struggle with some of the issues described? Reach out to us, and let’s see together what we can do for you to increase your business’ profits!
to the top
BrainForge IT Software & Consulting Sp. z o. o. with its headquarter in: 53-125 Wrocław, al. Kasztanowa 3a-5, Poland, VATPL: 8992879435, registered in the Regional Court Wrocław-Fabryczna VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, registered in the commercial register (KRS) under no. 0000840335, with share capital: 5.000,00 PLN.